The faded redhead

Annette Morgan. Quilt Artist, teacher and author

Friday 2 August 2013

My new book [my fourth]is available from today!
Primarily published to accompany my solo show at the Festival of Quilts next week at the NEC in Birmingham, it features all the quilts that will be on display at the show, and much, much more!
The  book shows how you can work through a theme, the processes and techniques that I use, which I hope will inspire you in your own work!
My husband who trained as a painter also has some of his work in my book.

You can obtain the book from me for £12 plus £2 P&P and shortly it will be available from my website. Just email Annette@annettemorgan.co.uk for a copy

If you miss the show in Birmingham the exhibition will also be shown at the Arts Centre in Wymondham, Norfolk [Becket's Chapel, 2 Church Street, NR!80PH] from 2nd - 27th October, and myself and my husband will be artists in residence on the 26th & 27th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home