The faded redhead

Annette Morgan. Quilt Artist, teacher and author

Thursday 29 December 2011



Happy New year to you all!






The new year starts well for me with my quilts getting ready to travel to the national Quilt Museum in Paducah, with some of the top British names in Quiltmaking! See the following link!http://www.quiltmuseum.org/upcoming-exhibits.html






Over the holiday period I have been busy making quilts for my Solo Exhibition at the Festival of Quilts in 2013, I know it is a long way off, but I have lots of exhibitions coming up with friends Yvonne Brown and ATW [Anglia Textile Works].


My exhibition is going to be called Sticks and Stones based on the Forest around Thetford where I now live - see manipulated image above. The work is going to feature dyed, painted, screen prinited fabrics as well as some image transfer work. There is going to be a book to go with the exhibition too expaining my techniques.


Happy new year to you!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home