The faded redhead

Annette Morgan. Quilt Artist, teacher and author

Monday 24 May 2010

Norfolk Open Studios


This is one of the geysers at Rotarua! It looks like a moon landscape with all the grey earth and bubbling mud. Lots of inspiration for textiles!

Norfolk Open Studios is on the go! It was very quiet last weekend I think everyone had gone to the beach with temps hitting 28 C.
Do come and visit me if you are in the area 29th & 30th May and 5th & 6th June. I look forward to seeing you.
email me privately for more details.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie McDonald said...

Dear Annette, I have just found you through Moira Neal and I love your blog and well done you winning those awards. I was scrolling through your pictures and screamed out loud as I instantly recognised Rotorua as have been there lots of times. ( I worked in New Zealand many years ago for 2 years) Now must go and have another good look at everything again. Julie

13 October 2010 at 08:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home