The faded redhead

Annette Morgan. Quilt Artist, teacher and author

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Our trip


We've just returned from our trip to the southern hemisphere and a great time was had by all!
The photo is of Mount Taranaki in the North Island, close to where our son-in-laws parents live.
We spent two night in Singapaore and then two weeks in NZ followed by a week in Melbourne where I was teaching at the Australiasian Quilt Convention. I have to say that everyone we met was very friendly, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Now back to the real world! Lots of teaching coming up as well as C&G courses - more of that at a later date!
When I have sorted out my photos I will add more. That's all for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie McDonald said...

I don't believe it...now Mt. Taranaki which I still think of as Mt. Egmont as it used to be called. Isn't New Zealand the most wonderful country?

13 October 2010 at 08:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home