The faded redhead

Annette Morgan. Quilt Artist, teacher and author

Tuesday 6 November 2007


I am very much inspired by images and places around me. Since coming to grips with my digital camera and manipulating my images, I am constantly inspired! I have been printing these images onto cloth and collaging them with paper and stitching with thread. These have been well received at exhibitions and purchased by the viewers.


I surprised myself with my photography, but I was reminded that my father was a skilled amatuer photographer and so it must be in the blood. Sadly he died young at 52.

My husband often paints from the images I take too which is exciting.


We have another exhibtion lined up at Cavern 4 in June 2007. more details later.
The picture is of our garden gate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home